Thursday, May 23, 2013

Welcome to NZ Benefit Cosmetics + My Benefit Haul

Last Tuesday May 21, 2013, me and my friends were walking at Queen St. and a huge banner of Benefit Cosmetics at Smith & Caughey's caught my attention. I was like OMG! They're here! Finally! Went inside the store and found out that May 23 will be the official opening of the Benefit counter. From then on my thoughts were hunted by their amazing products. I'm so excited!

It's May 23! This morning I rushed into Smith & Caughey's, I went straight to Benefit counter and it was AWESOME! Pink and girly stuffs are everywhere. All the make up junkies like me are getting crazy, testing and buying products here and there.


Wasn't able to take a lot of photos 'cause I was too busy testing out products. Anyway, Benefit counter has in-house services: *prices are in NZ dollars
FACIAL WAXING
Brow arch wax $29
Brow arch tweeze $35
Brow & Lip Wax $39
Lip wax $18
Chin wax $18
Lip & Chin wax $28
Lip, Chin, Side $39
Complete facial wax (Brow, Lip, Chin & Sides) $59
TINTING
Brow tint $19
Brow tint with arch $39
LASHES
Lash Lovelies lashes (application included) $25

Every make up product that you need is very much available and if you're not sure about what to buy, a pretty Benebabe is just around the corner to help and assist you about their products. 

I'm so glad that Benefit cosmetics is already here in NZ, no need for me to buy online. so convenient!

Let's now proceed to the fun part :)

MY BENEFIT HAUL
I can't really decide what to buy from their huge range of amazing products. When I was testing and doing swatches, I had this "I like this, I want this, I'll buy this" thoughts. It was crazy and my excitement really overwhelms me that I can't choose properly. But luckily and thankfully they had this marvelous kits, packed with wonderful products. 


I end up buying Primping with the Stars kit, Feelin' Dandy kit and Hoola bronzing powder. I can say I got everything that I need, because the kits that I bought have it all. 


PRIMPING WITH THE STARS
It is the all time greatest "fake-its" kit as Benefit claims. This includes:
  • The POREfessional - primer that minimize the appearance of pores.
  • Stay don't stray - an eyeshadow and concealer primer.
  • Girl meets pearl - liquid pearl luminizer, gives you instant dewy finish.
  • Some kind-a gorgeous (medium) - oil-free, cream to powder formula that even out skin-tone.
  • Benetint - rose colored lip and cheek stain.
  • They're Real - long wearing mascara that lengthens, curls, lifts and separates lashes.
FEELIN' DANDY
The perfect everyday perk me up kit. I should say this is the best Lip & Cheek Kit. 
  • Posietint - pinkish lip and cheek tint.
  • High beam - apply on cheeks, brow bones for luminous finish.
  • Dandelion blush - pink base blush.
  • Dandelion Ultra Plush lip gloss - soft pearly pink, with orange fruit scent.
HOOLA bronzing powder
It's everybody's holy grail bronzing powder. Perfect for contouring and can be use to give the most believable tan.

It's an intellectual idea that benefit cosmetics have this tips and tricks for every kit. It's a big help for all the make up beginners or those who aren't familiar with the product. This tips and tricks are simple guide on how to use each and every product from their kit.


Aside from these products, I received freebies from Benefit cosmetics: girly make up bag and another they're real mascara. It was super amazing! Until now I can still feel the excitement or maybe because I'm just super happy because I finally got my hands over these wonderful make up products.

I know this blog was so random, but really my excitement won't let me focus. I will definitely use all this goodies on my upcoming look of the day segment for my blog. To finish this blog always remember "Laughter is the best cosmetic... so grin and wear it"-Benefit Cosmetics. Stay pretty girls. 'Til next blog.


Love,
Faye






5 comments:

  1. how much was the hoola bronzer????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ny0517! The hoola bronzer was NZD $53. :)

      Delete
  2. Faye,

    I nominated you for the Liebeser Award!

    You can find details on my blog.

    http://chinaglazelover.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebester-award.html

    I look forward to reading your post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys! I love how Benefit puts together little themed kits- you get to try a little bit of everything :)

    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I recently bought the feelin dandy one for my friend's birthday so hopefully they like it! Fingers crossed XD

    kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete